To promote and deliver sex and relationship education and self-esteem sessions to young people within schools and youth groups as well as to parents/carers and teachers.
Hours: 15 hours per week
Salary: £16,000 per annum FTE
Areas of Responsibility:
· Prepare and deliver sessions within schools, youth groups and other organisations.
· Collect and collate feedback from young people, parents and teachers.
· Purchase and maintain all the required classroom resources.
· Communicate with, organise and train volunteers for the various sessions.
· Understand and communicate the biblical perspective of marriage and relationships.
· Write and plan session content for any new courses.
· Keep up to date with developments in the field of SRE and related issues.
· Work with existing contacts to create a programme suitable for their needs.
· Work within the Imagine If team to encourage links between other projects.
· Liaising with schools, youth groups and other organisations.
· Advertise Get Real on social media and through the Imagine If website
· Network with local services to promote courses, assemblies and presentations.
· Collaborate with other SRE providers in the city region.
□ Experience of working with young people and delivering SRE/PSHE content in schools.
□ A good understanding of social media platforms and MS Office software.
□ Organised, motivated and ability to take initiative.
□ A desire to make a difference in the lives of young people.
If you think you fit the bill and are looking to take on a new and exciting challenge, please complete an Application Form, accompanied by your CV, and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Closing date is 5pm Friday 26th May 2017.