To run daily activities for children aged 2-4 within the daycare facility.
Hours: 16 hours per week
Salary: £8.20 per hour
Qualifications: B-Tec, NNEB or NVQ Level 3 Childcare or equivalent
Experience: Experience of working in a setting offering childcare to preschool children.
Areas of Responsibility:
- To plan and organise (with support from Nursery Manager and Nursery Supervisor where appropriate) a high quality learning environment, ensuring that it is stimulating and welcoming to all children.
- To be able to plan, observe and record children’s interests and developments, ensuring children’s learning needs are met in appropriate and creative ways in accordance with EYFS.
- To work closely with the Nursery Manager to ensure all legal requirements and standards are met at all times in line with OFSTED and the Statutory EYFS Framework.
- To use ‘2buildaprofile’ tracking software provided by Sticky Fingers Day Nursery to assist with Planning, Observation and Assessment.
- To follow Sticky Finger’s Day Nursery Procedures and Proformas for reviewing and assessing each child’s progress.
- To be fully involved in the life of Imagine If, getting involved in one off events and endorsing our Christian ethos.
- To work with the wider Imagine If team to establish and maintain positive relationships with parents in a way that supports the children’s learning and development and parental involvement.
- To be an effective key person to a group of children.
- To take part in all aspects of the daily routine to include toileting/changing, meal times and cleaning duties.
- To maintain high standards of accuracy and confidentiality in record keeping.
- Ensure that all Sticky Fingers Day Nursery policies and procedures, including Safeguarding and Health and Hygiene procedures are adhered to and concerns are reported in line with these.
If you think you fit the bill and are looking to take on a new and exciting challenge, please complete an Application Form, accompanied by your CV, and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Closing date is 5pm Wednesday 29th August 2018.